New Feature: Link Properties
D3M is excited to announce that you will now be able to add properties, not only to radios and repeaters but to links as well. This enhancement will make it easier for you and your team to identify all items within your radio network, including links (connections).
With the introduction of Link Properties, you will have the ability to add properties to links, which can be showcased on the diagram, fleetmap, quote, and sales proposal. With the new Link Properties enhancement you can now:
- Add properties to links, such as length, manufacturer, cable type and more
- Display these properties on your diagram (and relocate them as needed)
- View, filter and sort links in your fleetmap
Here’s a quick Link Properties demo:
Easily add a Link Property by following the steps below:
- Double clicking on the link to open the properties editor
- Fill out all information which you would like displayed (ie. name, cable, length, connector 1 & 2, etc.)
- Add a new property is desired by clicking “+ Add new Property”, filling out a name and value and save
- Change link attributes (ie. link color, line type, arrow type, text color, etc.)
- Select outside of the properties editor to save changes
For any questions, feedback or requests please feel free to reach out and send us an email. We’re always happy to help!
The D3M Team
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.